OUR GRAIN ADVANTAGES COUNT IN YOUR FAVOR
We offer four good reasons to do grain business with AgState:
- Innovative risk-management products
- Marketplace leverage
- Harvest-season efficiency
- Grain operations safety
In our past, we were the hybrid created by an Iowa cooperative known for being among the first to ship unit trains. We also partnered with a world-class ag company known for its grain marketing savvy. Today when you do business with AgState grain, you reap the benefits of all we know and all we are willing to learn.
DTN MARKET COMMENTARY
Click to view updated PDF of current grain policies.
ProPricing contracts are known for helping grain producers take the stress and emotion out of grain marketing and replacing it with discipline and confidence.
Each contract gives you:
- Access to industry experts,
- Automatic execution of your chosen strategies,
- Timely performance updates, and
- Flexibility to choose delivery periods.
- When used consistently and strategically, ProPricing can help you see the kind of return most farmers find difficult to achieve on their own.
OTHER AGSTATE RISK MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Minimum Price Contract — You select a floor price while maintaining upside and hold on to the ability to price at any time.
- No-Basis-Established (NBE) Contract — Secure a futures prices and delivery period without specifying the basis level.
- Daily Floor Plus™ —Establish your futures reference price by marketing an equal number of bushels daily during a specified period.
- Focal Point™ — When you establish an initial price on a selected futures month and then re-price at a later date, you stay in the market.
- Pacer™ and Pacer Ultra™ — Because the majority of grain is marketed in the bottom one third of the market, Pacer marketing tools guarantee the average price and help you keep pace with volatile marketing factors.
- Premium Offer — The premium is paid in exchange for a firm offer to sell additional grain for deferred delivery at an established price.